Honeywell PhD6 6-Gas Detector
Honeywell PhD6 6-Gas Detector is an extremely versatile gas detector with the capability of measuring up to 6 gases at once (using 5 sensors). Twenty-seven 6-gas models are standard items. Additional configurations are possible using a standard model and adding an additional sensor. The PhD6 is designed to give you data you need with such ease-of-use that technicians can operate the PhD6 without extensive training.
The PhD6 has free shipping.
If you have unique or specialized requirements please call SMG at 1-800-804-6196 or email <email@example.com> to discuss your needs.
The PhD6 with your requirements for performance and ease-of-use in mind.
- 5 Sensor positions. Select from O2, LEL, PID and 16 toxic sensors
- Uses the DuoTox 2-channel CO/H2S sensor to achieve 6-channel functionality
- Field replaceable sensors
- One button control of daily operations and true auto calibration
- Calibration-due reminder
- Sensor span reserve indicators during calibration for predictive maintenance
- Standard black-box recorder stores a minimum of 63 hours of readings and associated data
- Standard event logger stores specific data from alarm events
- Standard datalogging (in addition to “black box” which is not user readable)
- Standard vibrating alarm
- Interchangeable alkaline and Li-ion battery packs (Li-ion standard)
- Up to 24 hours battery life in either configuration
- Drop-in fast charger/data dock
- Recharges typically in less than 5 hours
- Rugged polycarbonate case with TPE overmold
- Easy-to-read top-mounted graphic display with configurable backlight
- Optional slip-on pump, software controlled
- Optional pump powered by PhD6 battery
- Automatic low-flow alarm
- Automatic leak test before every use
Approvals from rating agencies assure you of a safe and reliable work-horse instrument.
- UL Class I, Division 1, Groups A,B,C,D Temp Code T4
- UL Class II, Division 1, Groups E, F, G
- UL Class III
- CSA Class I, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, D Temp Code T4
- ATEX (DEMKO) EEx ia d llC T4
- IECEx Ex ia d IIC T4
- CE Mark
- CQST (China) Ex ia d IIC T4
Durability (IP Rating): Meets IP65 water rating
RF Immunity: Conforms to EN 50270 per IEC 61000-4-3
RF Emissions: Conforms to IEC 61000-6-4
ESD Immunity: Conforms to IEC 61000-6-2
PhD6 Standard Accessories
Standard kit has the accessories needed to do the basic testing which include hand-aspirated manual sample-draw kit with 10 ft tubing, sample probe with dust and hydrophobic filters and spare filters, alkaline battery pack with 3 AA batteries or Li-ion battery pack with drop-in charging station (battery packs are interchangeable), belt clip, reference manual, laminated quick reference card, training CD-ROM, calibration adapter(s).
Frequently ordered accessories include the continuous sample-draw pump, 54-54-102, data logging, instrument part number with suffix D, (to read data requires either the optional IQ6 Docking system, 54-54-9400N, or optional BioTrak software Kit, 54-54-0603 with IR Communication device (USB), 54-26-0605U) and data logging with vibrating alarm combination, instrument part number with suffix W.
The standard PhD6 configuration has the Li-ion battery pack which comes with charger, datalogging and vibrating alarm. Alkaline battery packs can be added to any Li-ion powered PhD6. Some models can be ordered with Alkaline battery pack in place of the standard Li-ion (call).
The PhD6 can be configured with up to 5 sensors and with the DuoTox can read 6 gases. When considering sensor makeup, the O2 and LEL sensors have reserved locations, the remaining 3 positions can carry any of the other sensors (currently 16).
To order or to discuss your requirements, call SMG at 1-800-804-6196, email us at <firstname.lastname@example.org> or use the contact form. Of the large number of available configurations, over 375 are available as “standard”. Other configurations can usually be accommodated by ordering a standard configuration and adding selected sensor(s). For example order a 3-gas system and add a specific sensor to make the desired 4-gas configuration.