Honeywell BW Clip RT Single Gas Monitor – H2S, CO, SO2 or O2, Real Time Display
The Honeywell BW Clip RT brings a real time display and field calibration convenience to the BW Clip line of single gas monitors. Monitors for H2S and CO are available with 2 or 3 year service life; O2 and SO2 monitors with 2 year life – no need to change sensor elements of batteries. Be as care-free as you wish with reliable gas monitoring, or you have the option of doing field calibration if you should so wish. Your choice.
This item has free shipping.
The Honeywell BW Clip RT has all the advantages of the BW Clip with the added features of Real Time display of the ambient atmosphere and the option to do field calibration.
- Maintenance free. No sensor or battery replacement needed over the instrument’s 2 or 3 year life. Field calibration can be done, but is not needed reliable opertion.
- CO and H2S monitors available with 2 or 3 year life. “Hibernation cases” allow hibernating 3 year life instruments for extended down-times between projects so that full 3 year run-times can be obtained.
- O2 and SO2 monitors have 2 year service life.
- One-button operation – no extensive training needed.
- Out of the box – calibrated and ready to go after clean-air self-test.
- Alarms – vibrating, audible (95 dB at 10 cm), visual (red strobes top, sides, LCD readout)
- Automatically logs 35 most recent gas events for easy, accurate recordkeeping.
- Compatible with MicroDock II docking station and Fleet Manager II software.
- Compatible with the IntelliDoX instrument management system for extremely quick bump tests, bump test tracking, adjusting alarm set points and more.
|H2S||0 to 100 ppm|
|CO||0 to 300 ppm|
|O2||0 to 25% v/v O2|
|SO2||0 to 100 ppm|
Instant Lo Instant Hi
|Low Alarm||High Alarm|
|H2S||10 ppm||15 ppm|
|CO||35 ppm||200 ppm|
|O2||19.5% v/v O2||23.5% v/v O2|
|SO2||5 ppm||10 ppm|
|H2S||1 yr before activation|
|CO||1 yr before activation|
|O2||6 mo before activation|
|SO2||1 yr before activation|
|H2S||-40 to 50 C||-40 to 122 F|
|CO||-30 to 50 C||-22 to 122 F|
|O2||-20 to 50 C||-4 to 122 F|
|SO2||-30 to 50 C||-22 to 122 F|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95%b RH|
|24-month Detector||2 yrs after activation|
|36-month Detector||3 yrs after activation|
|Instrument Weight||92 gm (3.2 oz)||alligator clip included|
|Instrument Dimensions||41 x50 x 87 mm
1.6 x 2.0 x 3.4 in
|alligator clip included|
|Ingress Protection||IP 66/67|
|24 month||24 mo after activation|
|36 month||36 mo after activation|
|UL||Classified as Intrinsically
Safe (US and Canada)
|Class I, Div 1, Grp A, B, C, D,
and Class I, Zone 0, Grp IIC
|ATEX||CE 0539 II 1G
Ex ia IIC T4 Ga IP66/67
DEMKO 14 ATEX 1356
|EC Declaration of
|IECEx||Ex ia IIC T4 Ga IP66/67
IECEx UL 14.0063
|INMETRO||Ex ia IIC T4 Ga
The Honeywell BW Clip RT standard package contains detector complete with specified sensor, stainless steel alligator clip and concussion-proof housing, test cap and instructions.
|Clip-HB Case||Hibernation case. Used to
extend life of instruments
not being used up to 3 yrs
|Clip-HB B50||50 unit package of
|GA-HC-1||Hard hat clip|
|GA-LY-1||Short strap for BW Clip|
|DX-CLIP||Intellidox docking system|