Sper 850017 Integrating Sound Level Meter
The Sper 850017 Integrating Sound Level Meter Meter breaks the $700 barrier for a datalogging integrating Type 2 SLM. This advanced SLM Offers choice of A or C weighting and fast/slow time sampling, integrates Sound Pressure Levels (SPL) over selected time period, such as an 8 hour work day, calculating cumulative sound exposure. Very user friendly.
The 850017 integrating sound level meter ships free.
The Sper 850017 Integrating Sound Level Meter has advanced features found on more expensive integrating sound level meters at a fraction of the cost.
- Test parameters and data are simultaneously displayed on a large, bright, backlit, display,
- Accuracy ±1.4 dB, resolution 0.1 dB,
- Display digital and analog bar graph.
- 20 Hz to 8 KHz frequency range,
- 30 to 130 dB measuring range,
- A/C frequency weighting,
- Fast and slow time weighting,
- 100 dB dynamic range,
- Min and max values,
- Microphone is detachable, can be used with 16.5′ extension 840017P
- Datalogs up to 64,000 records.
- AC/DC output,
- Data can be downloaded to your PC using included software and bi-directional USB port.
- Bi-directional USB port controls meter from your PC via the included software.
- SPL and Leq sound readings,
- Under-limit and over-limit alarms
- Displays a single, 100 dB, dynamic range from 30 dB to 130 dB (eliminates the need to change ranges when measuring)
- Complies with IEC 61672-1 Class 2, ANSI S1.4 type 2 standards,
- Calibrate in compliance with OSHA 2-point procedure using Sper Acoustical Calibrator 850016
Sper Integrating Sound Level Meter 850017 specifications
|Accuracy||±1.4 dB at 94 dB, 1 KHz|
|Measurement range||30 to 130 dB|
|Frequency range||20 Hz to 8 KHz|
|Dynamic range||100 dB|
|Time weighting||FAST (125 milliseconds
SLOW (1 seconds)
|Microphone||1/2″ electret condenser|
|Digital display||4 Digits
Resolution: 0.1 dB
Update rate: 0.5 ms
|Analog display||50 Segment bar graph
Resolution: 2 dB
Update rate: 50 ms
|Datalogging capacity||64,000 records|
|AC Output||1 Vrms at full scale|
|DC Output||10 mV/dB|
|Power supply||Four 1.5 V AA alkaline batteries|
|Power life||Approximately 60 hours|
|Power consumption||Approximately 0.2 W|
|External power||5 VDC (micro USB plug)|
|Operating temperature||32°F to 104° (0°C to 60°C)|
|Operating humidity||10% to 90% RH|
|Operating altitude||≤2000 meters|
|Dimensions||10 3/4″ x 3 1/4″ x 1 5/8″
(272 x 83 x 42 mm)
|Weight||320 g (including batteries)|
|NIST traceable certification||Option, additional charge|
Supplied in the Box
The 850017 Sper Integrating Sound Level Meter kit includes the following in the box.
- 850017 Advanced integrating sound level datalogger
- 840091 Windscreen
- USB cable
- Software disk
- Four 1.5 V AA batteries
- Instruction manual
- Hard carrying case
Using the drop down menu specify Factory Calibration or NIST Traceable Calibration. The 850017 Sper Integrating Sound Level Meter kit includes the following in the box: 850017 Advanced Integrating Sound Level data logger, 840091 windscreen, USB cable, software disk, screwdriver, four 1.5 V AA batteries, instruction manual and hard foam-lined carrying case
|840017P||Microphone extension cable, 16.5′|
|850016||2-Point acoustical calibrator, ANSI Type 2|