850013 Advanced Data Logging Sound Level Meter
The Sper 850013 Advanced Data Logging Sound Level Meter has a single dynamic range covering 30 – 130 dB, with all test parameters displayed on the large backlit LCD. The 850013 has a Type 2 microphone with meter response of 0.1 dB and accuracy of ±1.4 dB on the display that features an analog bar graph and digital reading. The meter has “A” and “C” weighting, fast and slow response, min/max and over/under alarms, and automatically records up to 31,000 records for later download and analysis. 99 data sets with date, time and measured values can be recalled to the units LCD. Bi-directional USB port enables control of the instrument via its on-screen image using included software as well as data download, separate AC and DC recorder outputs are available. Can be calibrated with 2-point acoustic calibrator as per OSHA regs and can be ordered with NIST traceable calibration as P/N 850013C.
The 850013 Advanced Data Logging Sound Level Meter has free shipping.
- Single dynamic range covering 30 – 130 dB
- Type 2 microphone
- 0.1 resolution, ±1.4 dB accuracy
- Analog bar graph and digital readout
- “A” and “C” weighting
- Fast/slow response
- Large backlit LCD display
- Optional 16 ft extension cable for remote placement of microphone
- Data-log 31,000 readings for download and analysis
- Display recall 99 data sets with date, time and values
- Min/max and over/under alarms
- Bi-directional USB port with software included
- Separate AC and DC recorder outputs
- Calibrates with 2-point acoustic calibrator per OSHA standards
- NIST traceable calibration available
The Sper Advanced Data Logging Sound Level Meter kit, P/N 850013, includes the meter, windscreen, USB cable, software, recorder output plug, instruction manual, calibration tool, 4 AA batteries and foam-lined protective case.
Sper Scientific 5 year warranty
Sper Scientific Certification
Dimensions: 10¾” x 3½” x 1½” (273 x 89 x 38 mm)
Weight: 14.6 oz (414 g)