800050 Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Meter
The Sper 800050 Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Meter is an ideal instrument for measuring air quality in indoor spaces with potentially high levels of CO2. Monitor the three key measurements for IAQ – temperature, relative humidity, ppm CO2. Data log your information and download for analysis.
Sick Building Syndrome is linked to poor IAQ and contributes to the growth of pathogenic organisms which can cause Sick Building Syndrome. The 800050 is a compact handheld tool ideally configured for surveys of public spaces, hotels, offices, factories, hospitals, classrooms and hospitals. The 800050 is well suited for testing HVAC systems and can be used to estimate air exchange rates.
- Automatic baseline calibration
- NDIR (non-dispersive infrared) CO2, reliable, accurate, maintenance-free
- Calibrates to air
- Max and Min CO2
- Hold function
- User selectable audible alarm
- Records up to 32,000 data points of temperature, %RH, CO2
- Data download via included USB cable and software
- Soft carrying case included
- Powered by 6 AAA batteries (batteries included)
Ordering Information for the 800050 Indoor air Quality (IAQ) Meter
Included with the 800050 indoor air quality meter (IAQ) are USB cable, software, 6 AAA batteries, AC adaptor and soft carrying case.
5 year Sper Scientific Warranty
|Temp||-10.0 to 50.0C 14 to122F||0.1C/F||+/-1C(+/-2F)|
|%RH||10% to 90%||0.1%||+/-% (@25C)|
|CO2||0 ~ 9999 ppm||1 ppm||+/-75 ppm +5% of rdg (0-5000 ppm)|