800046 Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Monitor
The Sper 800046 Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Monitor is an ideal instrument for monitoring IAQ. Poor air quality has been linked to Sick Building Syndrome, tiredness, inability to concentrate and drowsiness. The 80046 IAQ measures temperature, %RH, dew point, wet bulb temperature and CO2. These measurements can be readily obtained in offices, factories, classrooms, hospitals, hotels and public spaces. Temperature, %RH (wet and dry bulb temperature) and %CO2 are used when testing HVAC equipment. CO2 concentrations are also be used for monitoring air exchange rates.
The 800046 IAQ has a backlit display that simultaneously shows CO2 ppm, %R and air temperature. The user may also chose a rotating display of dew point and wet bulb temperature instead of air temperature. TWA (Time Weighted Average) and STEL (Short Term Exposure Limit) are also calculated and displayed at the touch of a button.
- Backlit display
- Simultaneous display of CO2 ppm, %RH and Air Temperature
- Display of %RH and Air Temperature can be rotated with Dew Point and Wet Bulb Temperature
- Calculates TWA and STEL
- Audible, user selectable CO2 threshold alarm, min/max/avg and hold function
- Simple user calibration of CO2 and %RH
- NDIR (non-dispersive infrared) CO2 for long term reliability, accuracy and stability
- Computer interface (USB) for datalogging with optional software
Ordering Information for 800046 IAQ Monitor Kit
Included in the 800046 IAQ Monitor kit are hardshell case and 4 AA batteries.
Dimensions: 8½” x 2¾” x 2¼” (216 x 70 x 57 mm)
Weight: 9.6 oz (272 g)
5 Year Sper Scientific Warranty
|Air Temp. C||-10 ~ 60||0.1||0.6 C|
|Air Temp. F||14 ~ 140||0.1||0.9 F|
|%RH||0 ~ 100%||0.1||+/-3% (10-90%) +/-5% otherwise|
|Dew Point C||-13.3 ~ 60||0.1|
|Dew Point F||8 ~ 140||0.1|
|Wet Bulb C||-73.4 ~ 60||0.1|
|Wet Bulb F||-100 ~ 140||0.1|
|CO2||0 - 5000 ppm||1 ppm||+/-30 ppm =/- 5% rdg|