54-56-6117, Posi3 USB SCBA Tester 4500/5500 psig, SDS
54-26-6117 Posi3 USB SCBA Tester has 4500/5500 psig high pressure rating and Sound Detection System (SDS). The Honeywell Posi3 USB SCBA test bench is the industry leading NFPA compliant SCBA certifier. The PosiChek family of SCBA testers dates from 1988 and is the industry standard for fire departments, chemical plants, refineries, nuclear power stations and military forces world wide.
54-56-6117, Posi3 USB SCBA Tester
The 54-26-6117 Posi3 USB has low and high pressure (2216 and 4500/5500 psig) manifolds for 5500 psig, 250 psig medium pressure transducer, Enhanced Precision (EP) transducer, sound detection system (SDS) and Posi3 USB SCBA generic software.
The Posi3 USB takes automation the next step, communicating with your PC via Universal Serial Bus (USB) protocol. No more parallel ports. The latest software has improved search capabilities and increase detailed reporting. For those with a cascade air supply the Auto Advance Feature makes testing even quicker.
54-56-6117, Posi3 USB SCBA Tester includes
The 54-56-6117 Posi3 USB SCBA tester includes:
- Posi3 USB with 2216 and 4500/5500 psig low and high pressure manifolds for testing 5500 psig SCBA models
- 250 psig medium pressure transducer
- Enhanced Precision (EP) transducer
- Sound detection system (SDS)
- Generic Posi3 USB test software
- SCBA specific software purchased from SCBA vendor, will be shipped with the Posi3 USB (Has buyer specific information and Posi3 USB’s S/N “burned”)
Features of the 54-56-6117 Posi3 USB include:
- Perform NFPA 1852 test mandates for annual testing of SCBA and supplied-air equipment
- Face piece leak check
- Exhalation check valve opening pressure
- Static face piece pressure
- Bypass flow rate
- Pressure gauge accuracy
- Low pressure alarm activation
- First stage regulator performance
- Breathing resistance at standard work rate (40 LPM)
- Breathing resistance at maximum work rate (100 LPM)
- Quick Test allows evaluation of a SCBA’s service readiness in less than 2 minutes, consumes less than 1% of its air supply
- Software runs on Windows XP and later
Test Software Compatibility
- Windows XP or higher
- Pentium 4 processor, 2.o GHz or faster
- 512 MB RAM
- Minimum 50 MB available hard disk space
- USB 2.0 port
- CD-ROM drive
The ordering process for your new Posi3 USB involves the following steps:
- Select Posi3 USB model,
- Scan or copy the training certificate from the SCBA manufacturer that shows the user has successfully completed training on how to service the brand of SCBA that is to be tested by the PosiChek software supplied with the new Posi3 USB being purchased.
- Receipt from the SCBA manufacturer for SCBA specific software, the SCBA specific software will be shipped with the new Posi3 USB. (Scott software supplied by Scott)
- Complete Software Licensing Form, to download click here, or call 1-800-804-6196 to obtain a copy of the form. The form can be filled-in and saved as a PDF.
The training certificate, Software Licensing Form and payment receipt for the SCBA manufacturer-specific software must be part of the purchase order for your Posi3 USB before we can submit an order to Honeywell. The factory will include the generic and SCBA specific software with the shipment (Scott software will be supplied from Scott). The software will have the licensing information, including Posi3 USB S/N “burned” in the software. The software can not be used with other Posi3 USB testers.
We suggest you call us at 1-800-804-6196 or 972-985-0883 to discuss your purchase. We can walk you through this process.