54-56-5117, Posi3 USB SCBA Tester 4500/5500 psig
Honeywell 54-56-5117, Posi3 USB SCBA Tester 4500/5500 psig is one of the industry leading Posi3 USB NFPA compliant SCBA test benches. The 54-26-5117 has a 4500/5500 psig high pressure manifold for certification of newer high pressure SCBA units.
The PosiChek family of SCBA testers dates from 1988 and is the industry standard for fire departments, chemical plants, refineries, nuclear power stations and military forces world wide. The 54-65-5117 Posi3 USB has low and high pressure (2216 and 4500/5500 psig) manifolds for 5500 psig high pressure SCBAs, 250 psig medium pressure transducer, Enhanced Precision (EP) transducer and is supplied with standard Posi3 USB SCBA software. The Posi3 USB takes automation the next step, communicating with your PC via Universal Serial Bus (USB) protocol. No more parallel ports. The latest software has improved search capabilities and increase detailed reporting. For those with a cascade air supply the Auto Advance Feature makes testing even quicker.
54-56-5117 Posi3 USB SCBA Tester, 4500/5500 psig
The Honeywell 54-56-5117 Posi3 USB SCBA Tester, 4500/5500 psig includes:
- Posi3 USB with 2216 and 4500/5500 psig low and high pressure manifolds for testing the latest 5500 psig SCBA models
- 250 psig medium pressure transducer
- Enhanced Precision (EP) transducer
- Standard Posi3 USB test software
Features of the 54-56-5117 Posi3 USB Tester
- Perform NFPA 1852 test mandates for annual testing of SCBA and supplied-air equipment
- Face piece leak check
- Exhalation check valve opening pressure
- Static face piece pressure
- Bypass flow rate
- Pressure gauge accuracy
- Low pressure alarm activation
- First stage regulator performance
- Breathing resistance at standard work rate (40 LPM)
- Breathing resistance at maximum work rate (100 LPM)
- Quick Test allows evaluation of a SCBA’s service readiness in less than 2 minutes, consumes less than 1% of its air supply
- Software runs on Windows XP and later
Test Software Compatibility
- Windows XP or higher
- Pentium 4 processor, 2.o GHz or faster
- 512 MB RAM
- Minimum 50 MB available hard disk space
- USB 2.0 port
- CD-ROM drive
The ordering process for your new Posi3 USB involves the following steps:
- Select Posi3 USB model,
- Scan or copy the training certificate from the SCBA manufacturer that shows the user has successfully completed training on how to service the brand and model of SCBA that is to be tested by the PosiChek (software supplied with the new Posi3 USB will have the buyer’s name and identifying information and the Posi3 USB’s S/N burned in the software),
- Complete the Software Licensing Form, to download click here, or call 1-800-804-6196 to obtain a copy of the form. The form can be filled-in and saved as a PDF.
- We can supply SCBA specific software from the SCBA manufacturers when a receipt for software payment to the SCBA manufacturer is included with the order (Scott excepted). This SCBA specific software, as the generic software, has the buyer’s identifying information and the Posi3 USB’s S/N burned in.
The training certificate and Software Licensing Form must be part of the purchase order for your Posi3 USB before we can submit an order to Honeywell. We recommend you call us at 1-800804-6196 or 972-985-0883 to discuss your purchase. We can walk you through this process.