54-21-A17, Posi3 USB Upgrade for SDS
54-21-A17, Posi3 USB Upgrade for SDS (Sound Detection System). Requires Posi3 USB for upgrade. Honeywell Posi3 USB SCBA Test Benches are the industry leading NFPA compliant SCBA test bench. The PosiChek family of SCBA testers dates from 1988 and is the industry standard for fire departments, chemical plants, refineries, nuclear power stations and military forces world wide. The Posi3 USB takes automation the next step, communicating with your PC via Universal Serial Bus (USB) protocol. No more parallel ports. The latest software has improved search capabilities and increase detailed reporting. For those with a cascade air supply the Auto Advance Feature makes testing even quicker.
54-21-A17 Kit Contents
The 54-21-A`17 Posi3 USB for SDS upgrade includes:
- Adds Sound Detection System capability,
- Requires annual calibration (P/N 54-21-A10-CT22, $625) if not included as part of other upgrades at this time.
NOTE: Instrument must be Posi3 USB for SDS upgrade. Older instruments can no longer be upgraded to Posi3 USB. Call us (1-800-804-6196) with your serial number and we will check with the factory for the specific upgrades your Posi3 USB instrument will require and the total cost of upgrading you current instrument to SDS.
Features of the 54-21-A17 Posi3 USB with SDS include:
- Perform NFPA 1852 test mandates for annual testing of SCBA and supplied-air equipment
- Face piece leak check
- Exhalation check valve opening pressure
- Static face piece pressure
- Bypass flow rate
- Sound Detection Capability
- Pressure gauge accuracy
- Low pressure alarm activation
- First stage regulator performance
- Breathing resistance at standard work rate (40 LPM)
- Breathing resistance at maximum work rate (100 LPM)
- Quick Test allows evaluation of a SCBA’s service readiness in less than 2 minutes, consumes less than 1% of its air supply
- Software runs on Windows XP and later
Test Software Compatibility
- Windows XP or higher
- Pentium 4 processor, 2.o GHz or faster
- 512 MB RAM
- Minimum 50 MB available hard disk space
- USB 2.0 port
- CD-ROM drive
The SDS upgrade requires a Posi USB. Non USB units can not be upgraded to USB. We suggest you call us (1-800-804-6196 or 972-985-0883) with your instrument serial number and we will check with the factory if additional upgrades to your Posi3 USB unit are needed and cost.