Honeywell Gas Detection
SMG/interlink is a distributor of Honeywell’s Safety Products Division personal gas detector instruments.
Single gas detector instruments
- Honeywell BW Clip,
- Honeywell BW Clip RT,
- Honeywell BW GasAlertMicroClip Extreme,
- Honeywell ToxiPro,
- GasAlertMicroClip X3 (coming in 2017)
- LEL (lower explosive limit),
- CO-H (carbon monoxide in hydrogen-rich environment),
Multi-gas detector instruments
- Honeywell GasAlertMicroClip X3,
- Honeywell GasAlertMicroClip XL,
- Honeywell MultiPro,
- Honeywell GasAlertQuattro Multi-Gas Monitor,
- Honeywell PhD6,
- Honeywell BW Clip 4.
Good safety practice as well as regulations require gas detector performance and use logs. The Honeywell IntelliDoX, IQ6 Docking Station, and Honeywell MicroDock II automated gas monitor docking stations are advanced tools contributing to effective and efficient management of personal gas detector and confined space monitor fleets. These docking systems automatically bump test, or fully calibrate each detector, recording use history, battery condition, sensor life estimate based on exposure, max exposure by event, event date and time, date and time of bump test or calibration, and user ID.
Posichek USB SCBA test benches for testing any brand of self contained breathing apparatus or supplied air breathing-air system. High pressure manifolds and sound detection are options.
MesaLabs Defender Drycal Flow Calibrators
- Defender 510L, 510M, 510H
- Defender 520L, 520M, 520H
- Defender 530L, 530M, 530H
- Definer 220 (discontinued 1/2017)
- Defender 530+L, 530+M, 530+H (available 1/2017)
- FlexCal-H, (FlexCal-M and FlexCal-L available 2017)
You are encouraged to call us to discuss your applications and resolve any questions you may have. Phone lines are 1-800-804-6196 and 972-985-0883. Email addresses are <email@example.com> and <firstname.lastname@example.org>.